Shinobis Revo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Narutoland
Kages Office EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:06 pm by Braham

» Prailius Clan
Kages Office EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:18 pm by Psycho Mari

» Kages Office
Kages Office EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:17 pm by Chojiro

» Preview of Site updates [-wip-]
Kages Office EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:21 pm by Psycho Mari

» An attack on the borders [Mission for Kira]
Kages Office EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:15 pm by Psycho Mari

» Basic site rules
Kages Office EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 6:53 pm by Psycho Mari

» Omoi Yamanaka [WiP]
Kages Office EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:22 pm by Omoi

» Naruto One and Done
Kages Office EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:58 pm by Kira

» 'Dark Release' Bloodline
Kages Office EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:35 pm by Psycho Mari

Staff
Head Admin's
Emma Yamasaki
Chojiro (Honorary Co-owner)

Admin's
Neraku Suyu
Kimura
Mod's
Hiro
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:15 am

Kages Office

2 posters

Go down

Kages Office Empty Kages Office

Post by Chojiro Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:28 am

Chojiro sits at a chair on the other side of a desk. He waits for the kage of Kasumi and though he would normally be bugged on having to wait upon anyone, this time away he was rather calm. He noticed that her desk was covered in paper work but as high as the piles were, it still pailed in comparison to the ones he knew where going to be sitting on his desk. Maybe if he actually looked them over instead of trying to ditch out on work they would be taken care of. Oh well that could wait for another time, he was here to be diplomatic. The word seemed so foreign to him, he always saw diplomacy as the path for the weak, but times were changing and so he must change with them. He remembers first meeting Kage Emma on the battlefield. She looked so amazing watching her, Chojiro had lots of battles that were intense but never one that lasted an entire day. To show his respect for her, he and his troops left the battlefield of her domain and arranged for the two villages to come to peace. He could respect the idea of peace as long as it was with someone he could respect. He pulls out his sketch pad and an ink pen and begins to sketch a picture of what he remembers from the grea battle. Of streak of smock and dirt on her body and the streaks of sweat that dripped from her head. He was so caught up in his work, he did not even notice that she had come in.

Chojiro

Back to top Go down

Kages Office Empty Re: Kages Office

Post by Psycho Mari Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:35 am

Walking inside from another long day at the hospital she was taking her hair down, out of the pink ribbon that she uses to tie her hair together with. Her belt making a loud clang as it hit the floor and she would just walk over to the desk smiling as she notices a old friend of hers from another village was sitting across from her desk. "Hello Chojiro, its been awhile since I last seen you, how has the times been" Emma would say as she yawns and straightens the papers on her desk as she sets them down in the floor, her kage hat being set towards the left of her desk from her head as her fingers would pull her hair from its tangle mess it was in.

Psycho Mari
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name/Nickname: Emma Yamasaki - Soaring Heat
Stat's/Bio:

https://shinobirevo.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chojiro Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:44 am

He continues his drawing trying to get every line just right to match the picture he has in his mind. It is then that he hears a voice talking to him, he feels embarassed that he allowed to let himself get that into his work that he allowed someone to sneak up on him like that. One day it could be someone wanting to take his head, but he could not allow Emma to know that she hd him at a disadvantage so he decides to play it calm and collected and continues on with his work without even a moment of pause.

"Hello Emma, as neat and organized as ever I see. Can not believe you like wearing that formal garb, I personnally find it a pain in the neck and threatened to execute any advisor that would try to make me wear it. For some reason none have stepped foward to protest that ruling." With that he looks up and gives her a smile. "As to how I am doing I am well, I had to get away, to much work and no fun makes me feel caged in. Strangely this is the first place I thought to go to, if that is okay with you."

Chojiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Mari Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:53 am

Smiling back at her friend she would shake her head laughing as she would stand up for a moment and walk into a different room next door as a curtain shades it with coming back a few minutes later dressed in more of a sheelveless light blue tank top with criss-cross etches at the side of the tank top with matching blue, black shorts and her feet barefoot. She would grinned at him as she would give him some tea in a cup that she had made earlier for guests that might pop by as she sit back down. "Well I had to dress to formally open a new wing that we just build at the hospital. So that was why I was dressed in that sense of dressing. If I had a choice, I would ripped those long sleeves of my kage gear off of the outfit. I don't see how people can stand wearing such long sleeves." Her crimson red eyes would flash at the mention of sleeves as she hated long sleeves with a passion. Calming down then after her outrage she would just stared and watch her friend draw grinning as she remember the time of when she first met him, them being enemy's of war. Not like what they were today.

Psycho Mari
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Stat's/Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chojiro Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:03 am

Chojiro watches all her movements especially the eye color change. Though this maybe shocking to most and brough about a barrage of questions. It was not the first time he had seen it so the shock factor had long since dissapated. "Yeah it does tend to fail hen it comes to being very good for anything but parades and special events. I am picturing whoever designed it must have hd no fashion sense. Though you may want to watch out for those anger bursts, or people may question that kind sweet little leader of theirs. Though personnally I find a bit of instablity quite an interesting trait to keep one on their toes. Though for me it is a bit to late, alas everyone already knows what I am capable of." He loved to tease and see what kind of reaction he would receive. He was curious as to how she would respond, especially in this environment when no one was around but just the two of them.

Chojiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Mari Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:16 am

Grinning as she laugh and her eyes goes more slanted to where it may seem that the evil inside herself was actually showing as a rasper voice said, "So what, this is more of a freedom village, one I have specially designed to where everyone can do as they please. To where all my staff fears my ruling but to where the little ones can have more fun, as they can choose their own paths and leave when they want, though I never hope that shall hapepn." She grinning as she would nod at her friend as she could see a little twinkle in the corner of his eye. Being that the few who does question her sweet self or questions her rulings was put into prison or immediately kill with out question, their blood drain and drink by her.

Psycho Mari
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Stat's/Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chojiro Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:31 am

Chojiro laughs quite audibly at her statement, especially since he knew exactly what she meant. He knew as much of a monster as the history books may portray him as, his actions would be childs play of some of the things Emma could and has done. "You always handled people much more diplomatically then I ever could, personnally I believe in ruling out of fear and using the villages prosperity due to my actions as proof that my actions were right. Not that I care anything about material wealth myself, as long as I have plenty of art supplies and plenty of enemies to keep me forever manuevering and testing my abilities. I should be able to live quite a happy and peaceful existance. I will leave the petty personnal belongings to those that are to weak as to have to place a value on material wealth." With that he leans back in his chair in a very leisurely manner, crossing his legs and folding his hands onto his lap.

Chojiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Mari Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:14 pm

Smiling at Chojiro as she listens with respect towards his speaking as she nods smiling at the fact of how he leaves everything to other people who wishes for wealth and all that. "Well I do agree with you about leaving that to other people, thorough I prefer to be presented at the time of when they are going thorough everyone's village funds." Winking at him after saying enough to let him get what she is saying she would stand up in the chair and wander over towards the baclony that was pointed out towards the village as she watches the people of her village from down below. It was the point of when she was in mostly a thoughtful moment, where she was trying to think of stuff she needed to remember for her jobs that she had to in the village tomorrow, which included trying to figure out who was genin in her village and who was actually loyal to her. Traitors would be punish if there was any out there.

Psycho Mari
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Stat's/Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chojiro Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:58 pm

He smiled at her comment of fund splitting and watched as she stood up and walked to the balcony. He could tell she was focusing on the people down below but it seemed like she was focusing on much more. Chojiro got up from his chair, he did not want to cause her any unneeded questions or about why he was there to any of the people down below. Rumors never caused any good, plus he was not supposed to be here either and he left his guards back at the village if anyone thought it would be a good idea to go head hunting. He leans against the wall next to the entrance to the balcony and continues to talk to Emma. "I wonder what most of those people down there would think if they knew I was sitting here at this moment. I bet most would not miss a chance to take my head. Though I would welcome the challange, because if I could not handle a few rift raff I do not deserve to be kage. Though I am more interested into what you think about me coming here." With that he closes his eyes a bit to rest while continuing to lean against the wall.

Chojiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Mari Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:04 am

Emma looking out the window for a few minutes didn't realized her friend had stood up from the chair exactly yet for she heard squeaking but assume it was some noise from mice that live in a corner hole she had in her office or that it was the chair he was sitting in. She didn't know exactly till she had look to see him leaning against the wall of her office near the window as she would listen to his words thinking if her villagers really knew, then she would silent them but exactly didn't let him know that was going thought her mind. Instead she focus on the question he ask her, "How do you feel about me coming to your office and being here in your village."

Giggling sightly from the question ask, she would look down towards the village again as she mumbles over what she should say before Emma would look back up at her fellow friend. "You should be aware of how I feel about you coming to the office. I do not mind it at all, after all how else will we be able to see each other without these secret visits. Plus you know what I would do if my villagers found out about you...." Falling silent after those words was spoke she would turn back towards the window as she would watch two of her villagers walk together towards what she thorough was the ramen shop and smile as she spotted the dango stand which her stomach would growl sightly as if it was telling her that it wanted to be fed.

Psycho Mari
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Stat's/Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chojiro Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:22 am

He listened to her words and it was exactly what he wanted to hear. It was a pity they had to live in the shadows but both knew that the village elders of both villages would not be exctly pleased with either of them out of fear of village secrets and possible questions of village loyalty. The very thoughts made his head hurt and he rolled his eyes. A lot more came out of there encounter on the battlefield, But neither could express in the open. So for now this is all each could ever truelly hope for but a few brief glimmering moments. "As I would do for you if anyone would try to interfere in my meetings with you. Not that a few more dissdents would be much of a surprise anymore. Just is annoying to have to play these petty games of politics. Sure the strategic manipulating is fun at first but the formalities sure are a pain." It is at this time he hears her stomach growl and he has to with strain himself from laughing out to loudly. "I would offer to take you out to dinner but since this is not a formal meeting, I am afraid I am kind of hndcuffed in what kind of actions I can do here."

Chojiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Mari Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:03 am

Laughing she would grinned at him., and then motion for him to hide in her private quarters that she hardly lets anyone in as a knock comes at the door. "Doesn't matter, but I do have a surprise I think." Hoping it was the food she order for that day, with double helpings of it in case he did pop by, Emma Yamasaki would make sure that Chojiro was hidden in the quarters before walking up to the door as she call out, "Coming, I'm coming." As the knocking continue until she open the door with a sightly pissed off look placed on her face at the younger shinobi that look to be around chuunin rank wearing a light purple shinobi dress robe with a black tank top underneath who was holding both two items. One that seem to be a letter noted at her from the village elders and the other a large brown bag that show it to be from the village food court as she licks her lips. Motioning for the food and letter to be given to her, she would quickly take the items as they were dismissing the young genin as she close the wooden door hard as acting like she didn't want to be interrupted anymore and walk back towards her desk.

Psycho Mari
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Stat's/Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chojiro Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:49 pm

"Wow aren't we the prepared one today. Man with a host like you around I should never go hungry. Though the genin probably feels he did something really wrong to piss you off." He moves out of the room and back towards Emma's desk. Upon reaching it he sits back in the visitors chair and places his elbows upon it and rests his head on his hands.
He looks her in the eye and begins to talk again. "So what goodies did you order to have to take me out of such a wonderful place as you private quarters?" He smirks playfully.

Chojiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Mari Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:00 pm

As she would smirk and giggle a bit at the same time at him she would reach into the bag as she pulls out two containers of large pork ramen bowls that she place on the desk with the proper silverware with it, then along with that she would bring out sweet dango power dumplings that has apple cimminons in it. As Emma would sit down in her navy blue chair located in her office she would slip the letter she received in the drawer for now planning to look at it later on. She would bow her head for a moment as she say a graceful thanks to her clan god and then look up at Chojiro grinning. "So, what do you think of lunch?" Sodas would be out on the desk beside them to, with hers being a mountain dew as she would snap the lid off the soda taking a sip of it as she would look upwards smelling the delightful scent of ramen and the dumplings she order as sides with a delightful smile on her face.

Not being unable to stand it anymore Emma would snap the lid off the bowl of a large serving of pork ramen as she would break her chopsticks apart and start to dig in. As she dug in, she would wonder what it was like exactly in other villages than hers, planning to go sending someone out on a mission later on for a recon mission to see what was in the world exactly. Grinning she would swallow about a handful of noddles down her throat enjoying the delightful taste of the bit spicy pork favor that went down with the noodles.

Psycho Mari
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Stat's/Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chojiro Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:10 pm

"Quite impressive indeed. Man and here I must look like quite the pathetic male guest, letting the female treat and all." He bows his head and gives thanks silently to the meal and breaks apart his chopsticks and opens the container of ramen. He begins to eat slowly choosing to more savor the food instead of enhaling. He looks up at Emma and seeing that she choose the later method and he almost breaks out laughing and has to cover his mouth to prevent from shooting food out of his mouth. "Wow you better hurry and eat it before it tries to get away."

Chojiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Mari Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:26 pm

Laughing as she looks at Chojiro with a smile after swallowing her food, Emma would watch her friend eat her food as she would shake her head. "Oh, you still have the funny attitude I see. That's great to see at least, don't get that to often around here." Taking another bite of her food chewing it more slowly this time, she would begin to think of other stuff she needs to still do, such as find out who her genins of her village was and assigned them squads. Sighing she would pick up her soda as she takes a sip of it, washing down the bits of food still in her mouth. "Boy, its going be a long week ahead of me. There is tons of paper work, village organizing and more to do after the years that have gone by as myself becoming kage of this village." She would say out aloud as she picks up a napkin then and wipe her mouth of crumbs leaving behind.

Psycho Mari
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Stat's/Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chojiro Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:15 pm

"Ah ever the diligent worker. Appoint a council or something to figure ou such pesky matters. Should spread the work at least a little bit. If not, next thing you will see, your an old maid and your life is mostly over. I would rather die then spen all my ime in that offce, that or just declare another war or something." He shrugs his shoulders and takes his chop sticks and begins to eat some of the ramen. He is eating it more slowly to enjoy the tastes and work that went into making the fine dish. He viewed food preperation as a different form of art work and needed to be tried to the fullest and to taste every delicate morsal.

Chojiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Mari Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:26 pm

Laughing as she listens to her friend speak Emma would raise a right eyebrow noting her almost empty plate compared to her friends. "Hm, that is true a council is always nice. But I am afraid that if I do that then they will end up slacking off on my orders and such later on in life." Grinning as she smirks in the middle of it she would take out a piece of paper and start to draw as Emma waited on her friend to finish eating so they could move on to doing other things possibly.

Psycho Mari
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Stat's/Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chojiro Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:34 pm

"If they get lazy execute one anad the problem is solved. I mean that is not a difficult scenario to handle." He says this quite simply and without any feeling or emotion. It is positive that he is serious about that. He finally finishes his food and places the lid back on and back onto the desk. He lays the chopsticks on top of the container and leans back in his chair and pats his stomach. "That was good and you are spoiling me, I swear you want me to get fat."

Chojiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Mari Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:32 am

Falling out of her chair as she laughs her head off at getting him fat accordingly to what he is thinking she would lay on the floor for quite some time before Emma would get up and wipe the tear's out of her eyes. "To funny Chojiro, no wonder I would agree to... um let's not completed that sentence." She would say to him as she sits back in her chair all lady like as she eye's the ceiling carefully at a mark that was there. "So who would you suggested for a village superior for when I am away out of these list of Jounins {A list of random names of any you choose is push towards you - All NPC's a course.}." Her mind was made up on having someone handle her village when she is away at her long days of inhabiting without others being suspicious of her behavior hopefully..

Psycho Mari
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Stat's/Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chojiro Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:09 pm

Chojiro giggled as he watched Emma laugh so hard. It was nice seing her enjoy herself so. But after it was over she put back her serious look and was right back to seriousness and work. He looked over the list she pushed over to him and glanced over it. "Wow what makes you think I would not choose a person way under qualified that in the end will not weaken the village as a whole and make it easier for me to conquer?" After saying this he turns his head to look at something to his right on the wall. Of course he knew everyone on the list, even if they where not from his village any person powerful enough to be even considered for such responsibility surely have caused enough havoc and missions to be known by ll villages. "If it was up to me I would choose this person." He points at a name on the page, his head not turning but yet perfectly hitting his choice. "From my experiences he is probably the most skilled and intelligent member of your jounin cour that I have come across. That is assuming of course that I have ever fought any of your members before." He gives a giant smirk afterwards and rests his head on his hands as he looks at he.

Chojiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Mari Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:04 pm

Smiling at him she would quickly roll up the piece of parchment as she would listen to him about his experiences with the shinobi he has chose nodding carefully at his words. "I do agree with you. He is one of my best shinobi's out of most of them and will be place in charge of my army of shinobi's that will protect this village. What will you be doing when it comes time towards that decision?" Emma would asked him with a chuckle as knowing he already had something planned but would like to hear it herself so she may aware her ninjas of it for when times come to worst if they ever shall have to go help their alley village in need.

Psycho Mari
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Stat's/Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chojiro Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:17 pm

He stops to think about her words and digest them fully. He knew it was an idea he would need to decide upon soon, but the idea still was a bit unsettling to him in order to trust one with so much power. "Personnally I like to be the lead of my forces at all times. I may be a bit harsh, but I refuse to send anyone to a battle I am unwilling to engage in myself. Thou I better pick someone just in case for whatever reason I cannot do the job myself." With that he lets out an audible sigh trying to think about it for a bit. He did not come as fully prepared for this discussion as she had and thus no list of ninja to choose from. But as he believed, if a ninja has reached a level to be even considered for such an honor, they have certainly made enough of a name for themselves to be known by all villages. So continuing to have his gaze fixed on her he opens his mouth to speak again. "Assuming that you have ever clashed with any of my ninja for whatever reason, do you have anyone that you would recommend?" With that sid he uses one hand to reach into his art supplies and pulls out one of his ink pens and a sheet of paper to write on. He then slides both material over to Emma to write down her choice, since who knows when anyone could be listening or watching.

Chojiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down