Shinobis Revo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Narutoland
Our Site Advertisement EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:06 pm by Braham

» Prailius Clan
Our Site Advertisement EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:18 pm by Psycho Mari

» Kages Office
Our Site Advertisement EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:17 pm by Chojiro

» Preview of Site updates [-wip-]
Our Site Advertisement EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:21 pm by Psycho Mari

» An attack on the borders [Mission for Kira]
Our Site Advertisement EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:15 pm by Psycho Mari

» Basic site rules
Our Site Advertisement EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 6:53 pm by Psycho Mari

» Omoi Yamanaka [WiP]
Our Site Advertisement EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:22 pm by Omoi

» Naruto One and Done
Our Site Advertisement EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:58 pm by Kira

» 'Dark Release' Bloodline
Our Site Advertisement EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:35 pm by Psycho Mari

Staff
Head Admin's
Emma Yamasaki
Chojiro (Honorary Co-owner)

Admin's
Neraku Suyu
Kimura
Mod's
Hiro
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 12 on Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:16 am

Our Site Advertisement

Go down

Our Site Advertisement Empty Our Site Advertisement

Post by Psycho Mari Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:19 am

Our Site Advertisement Ninjar10

Shinboi Revolution... A time of ninja revenge
We are a naruto-related site with some customery themes and a plot that both site members as well staff takes part in. We are new, and we do accepted all kinds of role players in our site whether they are advanced, newbies or whatever. Our goal is to become a close family in the site and to make our site have a difference from other sites. Thus the birth of Ninja revenge + Shinobi Revolution was combined, bringing a old site into a new birth and having different theories of letting the members n staff members work together in creating the site plot.

Our current plot takes place 100 years after the series with the konoha destruction already happening and the fourth hokage war has pass. The Akatsuki disbanded and fall apart after Pein had been convinced of the peace that must happen in the world, peace that was different from what he dream of;therefore, giving up his own life to save others. Another criminal organization is in place thorough and a new world has begun, nations have strengthen themselves and pull new alliances together, as well villages have change in some of their ways. As the peace in the world continues, will it strength more, or will destruction start happening again as Naruto has fallen in a coma with many others and others have step up towards the challenge of holding their villages together.

Expectations:
~Future Site Plots~
--Twists and Mystery's included--
~Unlimited Character Creations~
~Three villages open as of current~
---(Kasumi, Haruko, Yuzaki)---
~Awesome, Helpful and Friendly dedicated staff~
~Friendly and Active members+Role playing~

There is so much more than what is describe in this ad, that we can't fit it all into the ad. So the next best thing is to jump in and check it out yourself Wink. If you do join, please place a introduction of yourself on our site and myself, our staff and all our members looks forward to role playing with you.

~Our advertising boards are guest friendly on our forums so feel free to post your advertisement on our forums. I truly welcome you to join my forums thou, it is going be a truly fun experience and time in the site. But your welcome to join as well if you just want to chat at first and not yet role play in the site if your trying to figure out whether you want to actually be in this site or not..~

Code:
[img]http://i25.servimg.com/u/f25/15/75/16/53/ninjar10.gif[/img]

[center][url=http://shinobirevo.rpg-board.net]Shinboi Revolution... A time of ninja revenge[/url]
We are a naruto-related site with some customery themes and a plot that both site members as well staff takes part in. We are new, and we do accepted all kinds of role players in our site whether they are advanced, newbies or whatever. Our goal is to become a close family in the site and to make our site have a difference from other sites. Thus the birth of Ninja revenge + Shinobi Revolution was combined, bringing a old site into a new birth and having different theories of letting the members n staff members work together in creating the site plot.

Our current plot takes place 100 years after the series with the konoha destruction already happening and the fourth hokage war has pass. The Akatsuki disbanded and fall apart after Pein had been convinced of the peace that must happen in the world, peace that was different from what he dream of;therefore, giving up his own life to save others. Another criminal organization is in place thorough and a new world has begun, nations have strengthen themselves and pull new alliances together, as well villages have change in some of their ways. As the peace in the world continues, will it strength more, or will destruction start happening again as Naruto has fallen in a coma with many others and others have step up towards the challenge of holding their villages together.

[b]Expectations:[/b]
[i]~Future Site Plots~
[b]--Twists and Mystery's included--[/b]
~Unlimited Character Creations~
~Three villages open as of current~
[b]---(Kasumi, Haruko, Yuzaki)---[/b]
~Awesome, Helpful and Friendly dedicated staff~
~Friendly and Active members+Role playing~[/i]

There is so much more than what is describe in this ad, that we can't fit it all into the ad. So the next best thing is to jump in and check it out yourself ;). If you do join, please place a introduction of yourself on our site and myself, our staff and all our members looks forward to role playing with you.[/i][/center]

[color=purple][b][i]~Our advertising boards are guest friendly on our forums so feel free to post your advertisement on our forums.  I truly welcome you to join my forums thou, it is going be a truly fun experience and time in the site. But your welcome to join as well if you just want to chat at first and not yet role play in the site if your trying to figure out whether you want to actually be in this site or not..~[/i][/b][/color]

Psycho Mari
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name/Nickname: Emma Yamasaki - Soaring Heat
Stat's/Bio:

https://shinobirevo.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down