Shinobis Revo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Narutoland
Akyama Clan EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:06 pm by Braham

» Prailius Clan
Akyama Clan EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:18 pm by Psycho Mari

» Kages Office
Akyama Clan EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:17 pm by Chojiro

» Preview of Site updates [-wip-]
Akyama Clan EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:21 pm by Psycho Mari

» An attack on the borders [Mission for Kira]
Akyama Clan EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:15 pm by Psycho Mari

» Basic site rules
Akyama Clan EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 6:53 pm by Psycho Mari

» Omoi Yamanaka [WiP]
Akyama Clan EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:22 pm by Omoi

» Naruto One and Done
Akyama Clan EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:58 pm by Kira

» 'Dark Release' Bloodline
Akyama Clan EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:35 pm by Psycho Mari

Staff
Head Admin's
Emma Yamasaki
Chojiro (Honorary Co-owner)

Admin's
Neraku Suyu
Kimura
Mod's
Hiro
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 43 on Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:17 am

Akyama Clan

2 posters

Go down

Akyama Clan Empty Akyama Clan

Post by Chojiro Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:32 pm

This is a clan that takes a lot of creativity and willingness to want to think of originality. If you would like to join pm me and I will help if need be to create jutsus and ideas. I see this as a great clan for those that want to be original and not be cornered in specific clan requirements and demands.

CLAN NAME Akyama Clan
CLAN NICKNAME
Clan Symbol: (What is your Clan Symbol)
Clan Element: Ink and paint Control

Clan Founder: Akagi
Current Clan Leader: No clan leader exists due to the loose structure of the clan
Clan Enemy: Art Critics?
Clan Alliances: Art Musuems and art collectors

Physical Traits: Nothing
Mental Traits: Tend to be very artistic, creative and original thinkers
Clan Customs: Always carry around ink, paint and a sketch pad to record what they see and think.

Clan History:

The Akiyama clan originally started as a clan of artists. There art was well renowned throughout the known world. They works of this clan can be seen through out all the wealthy daimyos and aristocrates. They continued to strive with each generation in order to improve on the works of the generation before. Then came a young and ambitous member of the clan by the name of Akagi. Akagi did a lot of work for various prestigous clans in ninja villages and became very knowledgable of the ability to control chakra. Instead of trying new styles and new mediums like his predacessors before him, Akagi wanted to try a new way to bring his art work to life. Most of the clan shunned him for this rediculous idea, but that did not detour the young Akagi and for the next 10 years he locked himself into seclusion. Most of the clan thought he had died but after 10 years, Akagi returned and with him, he brought the fruits of his labor. It was a simple success but still nothing of its kind had been seen before. Akagi had mad a picture out of paint and the items in the pictures actually moved. The waves washed up on the beach, the people moved and appeared to talk to one another and it changed between night and day. All the clan was amazed and quickly studied in ways to improve upon this technique and it was not long before they were actually able to bring their pictures to life and leap off the pages to add their masters wishes. Being artists they originally had no home, and were scattered throughout the lands. Their skills of strategy and quick thinking were already highly valued but now with this new skill, they value was ten fold. The have no official power structure since they are still used to their ways of being loyal to the ones that hire them, as it was when they were merely artists. They can be found possibly in all villages and if members are to cross and it is under peaceful means they will exchange their knowledge as to what new skills and abilities that they have come up with.

Kekki Genkai/Secert Clan Techniques
Kekkei Genkai Name:[/b] Just controls ink and paint.
[i]Kekkei Genkai Description:[/b] Just a control of ink and paint.
[i]Kekkei Genkai Effect:[/b] Has the ability to bring their art to leap off the page and to life in the form of a ninjutsu and/or genjutsu.

[i]Clan Fighting Style:
None
Clan Weapon: Chakra filled ink and paint, sketch pad, and a paint brush and/or pen

Clan Jutsus:

There are no preset jutsus. Though they are ninjas they are artists first and foremost. They are scattered throughout the world and have no one place they call home or leader. So thus no jutsus are specific to the clan. Instead each member tends to create their own usage for their abilities and tend to share these skills with one another if they should have cross and in a time of piece. They are known to take members as apprenices and teach them in the ways of the clan but refuse to accept outsiders to learn there skills

Chojiro

Back to top Go down

Akyama Clan Empty Re: Akyama Clan

Post by Kira Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:43 pm

Interesting...I like it approved unless someone disagrees.

Approved

Akyama Clan Naruto__s_thumbs_up_by_MCR_Lover1
Kira
Kira
Admin
Admin

http://www.dhggaming.com/

Back to top Go down